Who can be a translator?
It is a fact that a good translation requires that a number of requirements be met:
- Translators must have an in-depth knowledge of the source text language.
- They must have a sound familiarity with the topic covered by the text.
- Their style must be clear and easy to understand.
- They must have a broad general culture, a sense of exactness and accuracy, irreproachable intellectual honesty, perseverance and the determination to meet their commitments.
- They must be familiar with the nuances of the source language to properly reflect it in the target language. This is why the target language is the mother tongue of the translators we choose for the job.
Our team of professional mother-tongue translators and interpreters, supported by their expertise and specialization that span over many a year, ensures true, accurate and optimum outcomes.
Ongoing contact with our practitioners and final checking before delivery to our clients, guarantee a high quality standard.